Kitchen Soldier - Ch. 114

Dex-chan lover
Kinda rooting for the new girl after minha just fuckin disappeared on my boy like that out of nowhere. These two are genuinely bipolar but that was just retarded

Dex-chan lover
Kinda rooting for the new girl after minha just fuckin disappeared on my boy like that out of nowhere. These two are genuinely bipolar but that was just retarded
I think the whole relationship with Minha has been written incredibly poorly. It's just a flip-flop between wanting to be together and then suddenly not. It just comes off super inconsistent narratively and in terms of character development.

Dex-chan lover
I think the whole relationship with Minha has been written incredibly poorly. It's just a flip-flop between wanting to be together and then suddenly not. It just comes off super inconsistent narratively and in terms of character development.
I think the problem is that the author realized that having his MC in an already established relationship kind of cuts out the opportunity for further drama and people "shipping' so he got rid of her as quickly as possible in order to introduce a new girl

Users who are viewing this thread