Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 42

Aggregator gang
hope this "ark" ends soon, i read this for the fluff not the "super action scenes".

Should've commented this several chapters earlier but yeah... this shit has gone on for way too f*cking long. Like... seriously... I came for fluff and flick but I get boring, uninteresting battle that I have no investment in? I liked Tanuki but... not anymore with how drawn out this is

Dex-chan lover
It's really surprising how kinda well done so many of the animals are drawn, actually. Bet the author keeps tanuki around because he likes drawing animals

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the TL, despite the long battle. The drawing is nice.

Fed-Kun's army
Heres the thing for everyone complaining:
This whole fight thing is like 1-2 chapters of a normal manga. Quit qqing about it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, as someone who didn't mind Tanuki before, dear god is this dragging on.

On the other hand, the mangaka draws some good animals, that Cheetah looked specctacular. Same with the Python in the previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, this battle manga nonsense is currently being won by a giant ball of floof, so...

Dex-chan lover
When you think you have seen it all: Fluffball with an afterburner.

Dex-chan lover
Ganbatte!
Actually, who does give a crap about redrawing? Just do a "*sfx: kaboom" annotation and get over it!

Aggregator gang
@evlbb2 it is normal in other mangas, this one is supposed to be mostly fluff with a light plot and now we get this battle that is dragging for far too long when we already know tanuki is going to loose no matter what she does, in fact the kitsune could have ended the fight in seconds if she where serious but it seems that she is prolonging it for some reason.

To be fair I remember checking the author's twitter some time ago and the series was still focusing on battles (the husband was fighting a giant owl). Don't know if the fluff will come back any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
>this entire arc
Spiderman-bowling-ball.gif

Users who are viewing this thread