Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
Watching the husbando dealing with the bird is nice and all, but I really want some closure on the woman that hired it to deal with her ex.

Dex-chan lover
Hello Police, I have a giant killer supernatural human eating owl?

Can you send someone please?

Dex-chan lover
>Fiancee hired ikeman to drug and rape his fiancee because he wants out of the engagement
>Foxwife can read minds and prevents it from happening
>Instead of just leaving him and moving on, Woman hires owl youkai ninja to eat her evil fiancee after he fails a "test" that anyone with a brain knew he was gonna fail
I can't imagine this arc ends without both of them ending up behind bars. They actually are perfect for each other, both massive pieces of shit.

And now it's suddenly Rambo?
All I wanted was some cute lovey-dovey stuff goddammit, what was the Mangaka smoking?

Fed-Kun's army
@Kikaibaka Actually it's hard to jail the guy for no solid evidence, even if the ikemen is to spill the truth. She resorted to taking revenge because of that maybe, but nevertheless, revenge is still bad.

The downside of double chapter releases:
We only get one end note from the scanlation team for two chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda glad to going back to uni in August. The pandemic canceled my last term last school year and I have been a bit aimless in what I want to do. I was to have my internship by that time.

Well at least my uni doing something to fill the hours needed for our internship. WFH is not going to be an option for engineering. Even if we do have it, there's no company out there who can accommodate us in this bloody pandemic.

Supporter
I have 4 tests next week... ugh... more good manga to read is always a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread