Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 17 Ch. 175 - Someone Amazing

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO the translator's note about warm water. My mother is the same. Why drink cold water when you can drink warm water?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. The warm water drinking is absolute fact lmao, it really does perk you up.

Riko’s hair is getting so long, maybe a debut chapter soon?

The warm water definitely caught me off guard. I was like "drink at least some mild tea or something!"

Dex-chan lover
@ktensei National traditions are so national. Mothers in my country still think that if you eat a lot of garlic, you will never catch a cold in winter.

Aggregator gang
Hahaha the warm water thing, my family always bugs me about it. But warm water dries up my throat...

Fed-Kun's army
I have to admit drinking cold water in the morning doesn't feel quite right lol.

Dex-chan lover
hot water hits the spot in the wintertime especially ☺️☺️☺️

Dex-chan lover
As an Asian I'm really surprised there is actually no medical benefit for drinking warm water?? Maybe it's a placebo thing? I'm always scared when my friends always drink cold water

I'm not Asian, but I must say a nice hot cup of water is a nice start to the day. I add some honey and lemon if my throat hurts.

Huh I always drank cold water in the morning. Always saw it as a way to help wake up but maybe I’ll try the warm water? With some lemon and honey tho :)

Dex-chan lover
Riko's hair getting longer really shows up the passage of time

Dex-chan lover
I actually was able to guess what Kiyo was making, because it was exactly what I had for lunch today.

I'm kinda confused about the warm water thing. What temperature is that? room temperature? slightly warmer? hot cocoa temperature? I've seen asians do it but I always wonder about the exact temperature.

Dex-chan lover
i drink warm water throughout the day, even in summer - cold water makes feel not thirsty too quickly, if that makes sense. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread