Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 24 Ch. 251 - Day of Celebration

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and happy new year.

In this arc, everytime there is a new chapter I have the foreboding feeling of “is this when those two gonna separate?” followed by a relief when it wasn’t the case. Too much tension for a chill series. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to be that guy.
But I can't believe that they alredy have smartphones when Azusa and Momoko made their debuts

I don't want to be that guy.
But I can't believe that they alredy have smartphones when Azusa and Momoko made their debuts
How long has it been? Chikako is the youngest mother and Momoko can't be too old so it's possible that it's not been that long. iphone came out in 2007 and were widespread by 2010 so it's completely possible.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga never fails to make me smile. I have a feeling even the impending separation isn't going to be tragic, just necessary.

Dex-chan lover
How long has it been? Chikako is the youngest mother and Momoko can't be too old so it's possible that it's not been that long. iphone came out in 2007 and were widespread by 2010 so it's completely possible.
Pretty much. Was discussed in the comments of another chapter and the conclusion was that these two are at absolute most somewhere around 31-32ish as of current timeline, potentially younger.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much. Was discussed in the comments of another chapter and the conclusion was that these two are at absolute most somewhere around 31-32ish as of current timeline, potentially younger.
Yep! You and I were discussing slider phones & big slate phones. My guess is they're about ~32.

Users who are viewing this thread