Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Kiyo-chan is Just Like Always

Kiyo constantly complains it's cold, doesn't bother putting on pants. This is my only major gripe with this delightful manga

Dex-chan lover
Love how she wants to know her name after watching her work. That smile as Kiyo was bustling around the kitchen. A lot of asian cooking seems to have a lot of prep steps, so when my wife makes Korean food I love to watch her make it. Then I dry all the dishes she washes as she cooks. Clean as you go is her moto. Mine is cook eat and then don't go near the sink again til late and then stay up doing the dishes.

Dex-chan lover
Love how she wants to know her name after watching her work. That smile as Kiyo was bustling around the kitchen. A lot of asian cooking seems to have a lot of prep steps, so when my wife makes Korean food I love to watch her make it. Then I dry all the dishes she washes as she cooks. Clean as you go is her moto. Mine is cook eat and then don't go near the sink again til late and then stay up doing the dishes.
My Wife is Korean and some of the meals take two days of prep. One whole day boiling meat and bones over and over save the meat, save the broth. then the next day the rest of the ingredients are added. So worth the wait. I have the same strategy and she knows I am doing the dishes so she only washes dishes she is going to need right away.

Users who are viewing this thread