Kiyota-san wa Yogosaretai - Ch. 7 - Pool

Dex-chan lover
It's going to be really awkward someday when she faints at the altar. But I suppose they'll be prepared.
not to be a downer but gay marriage isn't legal in japan yet (tho i think some parts you can get a certificate? or register as family, i think it was a subplot of some other mangas where someone had to 'adopt' their partner or so , so they'd be on the family register/insurance)

or maybe they'll got travel overseas together lol. tho tbh my first thought was a flashforward of her ending up being a callgirl/rental girlfriend and her paying to see her /shot XD

Dex-chan lover
not to be a downer but gay marriage isn't legal in japan yet (tho i think some parts you can get a certificate? or register as family, i think it was a subplot of some other mangas where someone had to 'adopt' their partner or so , so they'd be on the family register/insurance)

or maybe they'll got travel overseas together lol. tho tbh my first thought was a flashforward of her ending up being a callgirl/rental girlfriend and her paying to see her /shot XD
We know that it still doesn't stop yuri mangaka indulging in the possibility that 'Hey I made this work of fiction, so I say the women get to wear wedding dresses!'
Stories ending in marriage are like relatively common these days anyway.

Dex-chan lover
We know that it still doesn't stop yuri mangaka indulging in the possibility that 'Hey I made this work of fiction, so I say the women get to wear wedding dresses!'
Stories ending in marriage are like relatively common these days anyway.
lol it would be amazing if enough yuri/bl stories was able to get ppl to pass that kinda stuff. but there was that story about the japanese lesbian couple who got married in literally every country available or so

Contributor

They could get married while abroad travelling in that case

It’s a kiss by matter, how you look at it, she’s only breathing CO2 in to her mouth, she’s not a OBA(oxygen breathing apparatus)
Most oxygen is not absorbed when breathing. Otherwise, mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and oxygen recycling systems would not work. It's dangerous to breath the same air repeatedly as the effect compounds, but in this case there's no issue (besides possible water intake during transfer).

Dex-chan lover
By the time they're adults, it might well be legal. Plus, it's not like you need legal marriage to perform a marriage ceremony.
I watched a youtuber lesbian couples from Japan who have a wedding photoshoot. It might not be a real wedding ceremony but consider how much they are in love, how considerate the studio and how understanding their parents, they just dont need a real wedding to find happiness 😊

Dex-chan lover
Kiyota has really cute boobs. But seeing her swimsuit get caught in thar screw made realize how...nice her butt is. Same with Shirakawa. They both have pretty big and shapely booties.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
They could get married while abroad travelling in that case
Unfortunately Japan does make a fuss about foreign same-sex marriages, seems like you'd be basically at the mercy of whoever is in charge of your documents https://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/15056491

There are same-sex partnership certificates available but it depends on prefecture or city and they don't have the same legal protections as marriage https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_of_same-sex_unions_in_Japan

I think most Yuri that end in marriage take place in a fictional Japan that has legalized gay marriage, however there are some that explicitly mention the existing partnership certificate system like this one I decided to fake a marriage with my junior to shut up my parents (or the partnership thing is just called marriage when people casually talk about it to not overcomplicate it)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread