Kizoku Tensei: Megumareta Umare kara Saikyou no Chikara o Eru

>has a daemon blade straight out of Warhammer 40k, which has been tamed to serve his will.

>still wields a basic wanker sword on the cover.

Then again, IRL the more basic sword will fare much better in sparring.

anyone else that read b¹tch instead of birth
probably cause as soon as i saw the cover my expectations went down

Dex-chan lover
C'mon people, the MC alone makes this better than most reincarnation stories. for starters, he has the common sense of an educated adult person who has reincarnated, instead of his mental age degrading to the level of a mentally disabled dolphin. Also he uses his past experiences and knowledge to make sound, practical decisions, unlike other MCs who pull out contrived modern day ex machinas. The best contrast I can think of is comparing to this ongoing manga.
https://mangadex.org/title/51376/reincarnated-as-an-aristocrat-with-an-appraisal-skill

Thank christ most of people on this site can back up their disgruntlement about how stupid it is to have a reincarnated adult and then immediately have the MC act like an actual child.

I get that he is now OP bc Japan has a weird fixation on swords, but like so is the super majority of all characters in this genera, I can easily give this a pass because his attitude isn't one of being a dense mofo or being an absolute beta cuck.

With how it is now (4 chapters at the time of this comment) it certainly has potential. I can't say too much about it as there is no full story plot shown yet. Perhaps it will become clear in future chapters. But as of right now it's a good read. It's possible it will become better, we can only wait and see for now.

@F00M if the mc is a actual child there is nothing wrong with him/her behaving as such, it is quite literaly a standard of the isekai genre almost everywere

they are not adults in a child's body , but children with a adults memories
there is even one LN out there that delves on that at the beggining wen the mc is a baby he cant even control his emotional urges to poop or eat and keeps crying all the time
Otoko Nara Ikkokuichijou no Aruji o Mezasa Nakya, ne?

Users who are viewing this thread