Kizokuka Sannan no Nariagari Life - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Damn boy, you're getting overpowered already with gods giving you special powers, calm the fuck down, we're only at chapter 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Weird, MC supposed to have heterochromatic eyes, but it doesn't indicate that in the cover. Did he cover it up with magic somehow?

Dex-chan lover
yep another trashy isekai, can't wait for more
Weird, MC supposed to have heterochromatic eyes, but it doesn't indicate that in the cover. Did he cover it up with magic somehow?
they are blue and violet so they are harder to notice, also the angle partially hides one

Contributor
So clichè and generic, but well i give it some chapter...

Dex-chan lover
how do you guys even have the time/amount of ppl in your group to do all these series, good luck i guess lol

i'd rather get an update on that nonbiri item collector manga (not the one with the elf/black dragon baby, tho that's cute too, the one with 12 chapters)

Dex-chan lover
yep another trashy isekai, can't wait for more

they are blue and violet so they are harder to notice, also the angle partially hides one
Okay, looking closer now, I can see it actually is blue and purple. I guess they had to make that color difference more distinctive in the black and white version in some way.

Dex-chan lover
God of Earth either useless or disappeared as usual huh? how the heck they unable to foreseen this?

Dex-chan lover
as far as we know, all he did is pushed a girl out of the way, we don't even know how she will became savior of the Earth yet and now every Gods just reward him... none of them care about how he can break the balance as usual

Users who are viewing this thread