Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Lucoa Is My xx - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Shouta and Valentine's

Everybody is talking about Faf-loli ( which I admit it's cute). Am I the only one surprised that Sigurd actually exists in this timeline?

tkl

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Faf-kun will become normal but something inside us never will now

Staying as a loli is asking a little much, but I would love it if it were a recurring joke.
Maybe one that lasts a few chapters, over a beach trip.

Dex-chan lover
@JohannesKT That is odd. Makes me wonder what happened--seems like (a) He bathed in Fafnir's blood, as per the earth legend, but (b) Fafnir doesn't look very dead.

Dex-chan lover
Her chocolate plan is basically the plot of the doujin
Shouta-kun-chi no Chijo Dragon
Shouta eats some cookies that tohru wanted to give to kobayashi and they had vitality potion them. Locua then needs to "drain" the extra vitality from shouta.

Dex-chan lover
You people are degenerates. Can't you enjoy this story about the girl with massive knockers without making it weird?

Fed-Kun's army
Lets not forget that Lucoa essentially reformat Fafnir human form, which supposedly is dragon's actual 'ide' translated into human, so its not exactly magical camouflage.

JUST HOW POWERFUL LUCOA IS COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE CAST?

or maybe that might just be a glamor magic, even if its unlikely

Contributor
@Purplelibraryguy Fafnir probably told Sigurd to say that he was dead, otherwise more pain-in-the-asses would show up for immortality with a side of dragon treasure.

Wasn't even subtle about it this time, the author just drew her giving a breastfeeding handjob straight out.

Dex-chan lover
@AdamKnight
JUST HOW POWERFUL LUCOA IS COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE CAST?
That's impossible to say, but she was regarded by Aztecs as the god who had created mankind, more generally by Mesoamericans as a god of air and of learning, and by some Mormons as Jesus. Could be that they were just confused (especially as to her sex), but….

Dex-chan lover
I think the best part of Loli-Faf-kun was that he was apparently totally cool with it and even enjoyed the "nimbleness" of his new form. For as grumpy as Faf-kun presents himself he's surprisingly progressive.

Users who are viewing this thread