Kochira Isekai de yoroshikatta deshou ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
He won his first battle now its time to claim his reward...

Dex-chan lover
Imagine getting cockblocked by a slime but man that was funny, slimes = roaches in this world LOL

also vampy-chan BEST GIRL

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is the stereotypical type of woman you would see at a bar.

Just sayin'.

Dex-chan lover
Asking anything to a young man while sporting cleavage of that magnitude should be illegal.

Otherwhise... I wonder how many chapters will take the MC to finally realize that he's in a modern urban fantasy instead of a high/epic medieval one?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he actually was getting kind of annoying in the middle of the chapter. The joke of him expecting a cliche isekai trope and getting disappointed is already getting old, but it's mostly because of how he acts. His straight man act also isn't even that good.

The part where he realized what his first monster battle ended up being was gold, though.

I do hope that page at the end isn't leading to some dumb shit.

"Chateua" is actually written "Chateau", it's just a small mistake but it would bother me if i see that everywhere xD and for the ones who are wondering, the "eau" part is pronounced " o "
ty for the translation :)

Dex-chan lover
At this point he really should accept he isn't getting any expected typical fantasy action.

jak

Contributor
I like how it's basically modern day, but has fantasy creatures.

Fed-Kun's army
@mikoreimu this one was living in sewer, i'm much cleaner blue slime... + he was just one of many, we can continously multiply ourselves😁

Users who are viewing this thread