Kochou no Yumeji - Ch. 173 - Farewell -Part One-

The art of this manga always blows me away.
The watercolor version is beautiful too, though a bit distracting, going from one chapter to the next kind of knocked me out of my immersion into the story. I wonder what happened for it to change?

edit: so the tablet broke. Wow, that's some dedication, and it gives us a deeper glimpse of the artist's ability

Group Leader
The author's tablet broke when they were working on this chapter. I added a note at the very bottom.

sie

Thanks for another chapter! The art is super pretty here, it's a nice change and kind of reminds me of comic's earlier art ^^

Daaaaamn I'm sorry about your tablet sensei but this looks sooo good. Watercolor is my aesthetic

Such a wonderful chapter, the beauty left me awestruck. But I especially liked of the contrast between art (calm but still vivid) and text (full of urgency and a hint of aggressiveness). A rare treat in itself.

This is crazy, it’s water coloured and you can see the texture of the paper in it! It’s breathtaking! 😍💚💚💚
And kudos to the translator as well, such an amazing job! This dreamy story wouldn’t be so special if not conveyed with the proper words! 😍😍😍😍😍

Double-page supporter
Woow I was wondering if the author was having some technical difficulties, it really shows their skill and dedication when they can so smoothly transition to watercolor like that.

Users who are viewing this thread