Kochou no Yumeji - Ch. 178 - Farewell -Part Six-

Dex-chan lover
F. Lies. I liked the ghost familiar D: not anymore tho. Hmph hmph
Many thanks

Honestly Midori is such a hypocrite.
It was going to end with a casualty: Kochou, and the broken hearts of those who knew her (all the more because Midori would have stopped them from doing anything).
And the shikigami is right, from the onmyouji perspective this is the perfect solution: Kochou uses up her powers in a non-violent way, and the successor of the art dies with no descendants. Problem solved. The onmyouji don't even have to do anything. From a certain point of view it might even be better than Midori's original plan which would have had everyone suffering silently until Kochou disappeared.
The only problem for Midori is that she can't pretend to have the moral high ground when her side attacked first, and the supposed danger posed by Kochou is neutralised because Kochou chose to do a good thing instead of going on a rampage.

I just can't stand Midori. Just do much hypocrisy im her actions OMG i just can't ;_;

Thank you for the chapter! ♥️

Whatever dude.
deluuussionnnnnn
CONVINCE YOURSELF
i guess. but to be fair, his solution does solve our conflict with our beloved pair being separated. But he really messed with this poor young girl's health like that. Kinda messed up. Midori's method was definitely messed up, but she's so young and doing this basically on her own, and the only one who she can really rely on was tapir guy, and we can't even trust him. Honestly, to me, she is very pitiful. She had little to no good examples of sympathy while growing up and it shows. Forced into a grown up, authoritative position and putting her under all this pressure clearly before she was ready. Shoot, her whole clan is messed up. I can't get over her familiar/ancestors story, like DANG, they buried his whole family alive? And that tapir(pure, but naturally evil in action guy) was her only example of empathy.
Her actions shouldn't be defended, and they weren't right, but i think its kind of understandable from this POV. She is a brat that has successfully pissed me off tho.

Users who are viewing this thread