Kodoku no Kochou wa Donna Yume wo Miru no ka? - Ch. 2

Group Leader
Reminds me of one of my favorite lines from Berserk: "Sometimes I look up into the sky...and think about how I crawl along the ground"

The MC I like, even if the rest of the world is paper thin :thumbsup:
Its been 2 chapters. That said, I don't expect much from worldbuilding either. But still, it's only been 2 chapters.

Power Uploader
Curious to see where this goes.. did her former best friend really abandon her? Or was it a ploy in order to spur her on? What is the effect of this process? Seems to suggest peoples personalities change after the transformation. Are they still the same individual at the core? Do they need to give something up like an aspect of their personality to transform? Not enough information to make a judgement.

Dex-chan lover
Ayumi seems dead set on self-destruction, one way or another. I'm already intrigued to see what choices she's gonna make. She seems to be the trainwreck-in-slow-motion type of MC.

She should listen to Iyu, because Iyu is the best, but I doubt that's gonna happen.

Dex-chan lover
So... we are at the point from synopsis where Ayumi crashes and burns but gets revived like a powerful phoenix. And then the REAL drama starts. This seems like a looong setup for the shit to hit the fan.

Dex-chan lover
Is from magical revolution author, and if seen very more heavy than Anis drama and feel early tragedy

Group Leader
This is pretty interesting! While it's true we don't really know much yet about the world or the characters, the author has chosen instead to focus on mood and characterizing Ayumi in particular, and I think it's effective at that. The art is quite striking, too. Thanks for the translation, and I'm looking forward to future chapters!

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised to see this was only uploaded 3 days ago. Nice.
Came here from the other manga Mimishiki illustrated, 'TS Eisaihei no Senjou Nikki'. The art really is great no matter who they work under...
Anyway, I hope to see what's up with the world in the next chapter. Ayumi seems to suffer but she's pulling through for now... I hope she can keep that up until she turns into a Noble Butterfly. If she ever does, at least.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, please don't be the sort of story, where mc permanently chases after one person who CLEARLY is just toxic asf and has no interest at all in her and pretty much is already set on another girl (who also seems toxic) <_<..

Really hope Iyu turns out to be the fl ☹️

Users who are viewing this thread