Kodomo Dorobou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean the playing dolls way of Mr.Bulgar is off? That’s exactly how I play dolls with my friend at 10.
lol kids can be weird as well, idk if the 'strict Japanese societal behavior/expectations' is ingrained into them at at that young, but they're at the age where you can be besties with someone one day, argue over a minor thing and never talk to them for the rest of the year unless a teacher or parent makes you make up lol (although while it's nice to try to be polite/get along with ppl, hopefully too many friendships aren't forced outta there b/c you should have the right to choose your friend lol). Or just say something like "i saw it on the tv show mom likes to watch!" XD

and ngl if i was a coworker i'd look the other way (tho tbh i wouldn't even recognize a coworker's spouse to begin with if i wasn't already friends) unless they went outta their way to like, make out in public if ppl are suspecting an affair, but dang burglar might get arrested for hugging a 'stranger' while partially shirtless

Man, this would be wild if this concept outta all things got a liveaction

Dex-chan lover
that last page was really good, if i were the mom id just say he was a relative with a disability ezpz lol.

thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread