Koharu to Minato: Watashi no Partner wa Onna no Ko - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Please point out any mistakes that might have slipped through! That will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for reading!
(pls join discord)
Just a minor mistake in bottom right bubble in the first page "sorry for making you help you with everything".
Anyway thanks for translation.

Dex-chan lover
wait hold on... she's 28 here, which means her girlfriend was 18, and she says it's been a while since they met up so they've been dating for a while already... what did they mean by that 🧐

wait hold on... she's 28 here, which means her girlfriend was 18, and she says it's been a while since they met up so they've been dating for a while already... what did they mean by that 🧐
They were living in different cities

Dex-chan lover
Someone said in previous chapter that they started dating at 16 / 26.

If anyone is going to start whining about pedophilia then please go to Twitter, we don't need your pointless virtue signaling in a perfectly wholesome yuri.

Thanks for the translation! So glad we're finally getting this series translated like this.

Don't care. Age-gap relationship is hot. If you have a problem with that, stop reading this manga and find something else. I'm sure there's some comic artists out there in California who make inoffensive stuff that suit your taste better

Dex-chan lover
Age-gap relationship is hot.
and I'm the weird one, not the guy fucking getting off to sus age-gaps of checks notes real life people? Like, I guess good for them it is pretty wholesome now, but I can't at least point out that it's kinda a weird age gap even if they're happy now?

and I'm the weird one, not the guy fucking getting off to sus age-gaps of checks notes real life people? Like, I guess good for them it is pretty wholesome now, but I can't at least point out that it's kinda a weird age gap even if they're happy now?
Now who said anything about getting off to the IRL mangakas? If you can't separate the creators from the manga characters (even when it's based on them), that's a skill issue on your part

Dex-chan lover
Dude, you really think Japan gives a fuck? Age gap there is way more accepted than in the west, sure some will still find it weird obviously, but you won't find people going "it's pedophilia! reeee!", especially because she was 16, she literally could get married with her parents approval, and yes, people marrying at that age do happens even if not super common, both with people their age and older, Japan literally don't give a fuck about a lot of stuff westerns whine about.

Also, at the start of the manga they're 20 / 30, they're probably even older by now, so literally who cares about when they started dating literally years ago?
And I'm gonna ask this in pure honesty, no vitriol or anything like that, what does it matter at this point? Like, it makes you feel unconfortable knowing that? Perfectly understandable, then stop reading and move on.

Dex-chan lover
Now who said anything about getting off to the IRL mangakas? If you can't separate the creators from the manga characters (even when it's based on them), that's a skill issue on your part
I mean, the manga probably is somewhat autobiographical, even if somewhat exagerated to make it more fun, so I feel it's understandable not being able to separate them, only issue in my opinion is wanting to cause drama over the age gap, not only because at this point it literally doesn't matters, but also because Japan wouldn't give much of a fuck, not like the west do at least.

At least nobody accused the older one of pedophilia, so there's that.

Users who are viewing this thread