Koi ga Fuufu ni Naru Mae Ni

@Walter_vi_Britannia
Wanting a divorce because of a miscarriage is odd. I know it is sad, but this and that are different things, that is, if it happened from natural causes and not caused by one of the two. Oh well, it is not going to happen anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@Mizumachi Well, I've seen families break up due to the death of a child. Mothers usually fall into depression from that sort of stuff and eventually the couple drifts apart.
I've read a few blogs too of couples who got abortion. What they felt when they saw the undeveloped fetus in the tray. They couldn't look at each other the same way ever again. The guilt, the sadness, a lot of various hard to deal with emotions lead to a falling out.

Well, you got it right by saying it is really common. I couldn't possibly understand that pain as I haven't gone through it but I wouldn't want to end a relationship because of that, as sad as it is.

Dex-chan lover
Wholsome. But hurts my very feeling and existance for not being able to appreciate things that they've experience as I wish to ever be. Because I don't think I'll ever achieve it.

Dex-chan lover
@EnderWin @GreenMug you guys only need to take your heads out of your butts. Remember: it's not like you find your ideal or even compatible woman. It's more to find just a good girl, make sure that you don't have primary contradictions between each other (it's even easier if you don't have any internal compass or any big plans), and then just work to a) make her happy b) resolve all these minor and not-so-important contradictions. You'll be amazed: (if she is a good girl) in response she will love you from the bottom of her heart and surely make you happy.
That's all science for you. All that matters is resolve to work hard at making other person happy.

Users who are viewing this thread