Koi Suru Kuuchuugyo - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

My only problem is the font size is too small. I had to zoom and squint to read everything.

Dex-chan lover
This was sweet and goofy. I'd read more.
I also like seeing how Misa didn't destroy his fears, just overcame them in a moment.

t28

Dex-chan lover
Can’t blame him… I also fell in love when I saw her goofy self in the rain

Dex-chan lover
I used to want the ability to have that degree of delusions. But now instead i have the ability to deny imaginary illusions like ghost to keep me from getting scared of the darkness...

Ignoring that, that was a really nice oneshot. Thought that the weird touchy and blatant sex invitation was so damn weird. Nice that it was revealed that it was just a misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad, but needed more squid-bro.
7mlVzdp.png

Dex-chan lover
Cool manga, I really liked how honest it was to the characters it presented.

MC thinks he's a weirdo because of all the fish in his head, but in reality he's a weirdo because he's bad at socializing. Importantly tho, he demonstrated the courage to overcome his fears, and that's the most important thing any one of us can have.

10/10 weirdo manga. Will read again.

Dex-chan lover
The fish and water convey what he's feeling beyond what can be done with thought bubbles and facial expressions.

7rK

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation.

My only problem is the font size is too small. I had to zoom and squint to read everything.
Sorry but the raws were really low quality that's why we had to fit the text that way :")

Users who are viewing this thread