Koi to Senrigan to Aonisai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Love over the phone.

Dex-chan lover
"the dark souls of onee/shota"

(wait, what would be the Dark Souls of onee/shota?)

Also, this takes me back to falling asleep on voice calls with a lady I was fond of. 'Course, it's been years since then.

What happens if Senri's clairvoyance has her view a future where future-Senri is using her clairvoyance?

Dex-chan lover
Wait... doesn't t that mean its entirely her(future selfs) fault for not questioning his actions or refusing him? ☠️

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this but, I need to ask this question first. Is this a romance with shota? I don't see a shota tag, but the synopsis mentions "A boy younger".

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this but, I need to ask this question first. Is this a romance with shota? I don't see a shota tag, but the synopsis mentions "A boy younger".
Yes, it kind of is, but a part of the story usually shows them in the future where he isn't anyomre

though I kinda like how the girl tries to correct who the boy becomes, I honestly hope this series isn't just gonna be about how the boy accidentally develops different personalities and the girl has to fix it again, cuz that's gonna get old really quick

Dex-chan lover
though I kinda like how the girl tries to correct who the boy becomes, I honestly hope this series isn't just gonna be about how the boy accidentally develops different personalities and the girl has to fix it again, cuz that's gonna get old really quick
Well this will conclude in chapter 19, I don't have any expectations that these events change meaningfully before the axe arrives

Dex-chan lover
Oh... Senri went from being annoyed Eita was a pushover to being scared of him being so controlling. Watching Senri for so long made Senri so enamoring to Eita, and it made him not want to let go!

Senri really needs to think things through before she tries to help Eita change his future. Because sometimes her plans work, and sometimes they horribly fail. And when they fail, the consequences are big. Is it too much to ask for them to work more often? Senri just wants her future husband to be cool again!

Dex-chan lover
this is actually a brilliant indirect commentary on how all the same-y shota characters can actually develop into very different people, i.e. everyone has a world of potential ahead of them, both good and bad

Users who are viewing this thread