Koi to Senrigan to Aonisai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Library Date.

Dex-chan lover
Strangely enough the words "big" and "massive" were already going through my head when I was reading the comment on the translator page:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Eita's freaking yoked, man-- look at him bridal carry Senri with absolute ease.

I have an above-average level of "like" for the heroine's design. The male lead's design isn't bad, though it's interesting that he has a "cool guy" kind of haircut while being completely defenseless and wholehearted.

This new girl's weird, though, if only for now. Between the panty shot (which is premised just fine, all things considered) and the fact that this girl couldn't find a shirt big enough to not separate in the middle, it vaguely feels like there's an abrupt escalation of fanservice that might be at least not alien to the mangaka but still feels out of left field, as if reception was flagging and they were advised to do this to remedy that.

Dex-chan lover
Is it time to put the suggestive tag on this manga? Quite a lot this chapter. And seeing that new girl being boobs incarnate, I doubt it'll be none going forwards.

Dex-chan lover
Eita's freaking yoked, man-- look at him bridal carry Senri with absolute ease.

I have an above-average level of "like" for the heroine's design. The male lead's design isn't bad, though it's interesting that he has a "cool guy" kind of haircut while being completely defenseless and wholehearted.

This new girl's weird, though, if only for now. Between the panty shot (which is premised just fine, all things considered) and the fact that this girl couldn't find a shirt big enough to not separate in the middle, it vaguely feels like there's an abrupt escalation of fanservice that might be at least not alien to the mangaka but still feels out of left field, as if reception was flagging and they were advised to do this to remedy that.
It had to happen if I had to guess. Just take a look and notice that this ended in chapter 19. Such is the fate of upcoming axes in the manga world

Dex-chan lover
Senri has a nice little helper for her studies! It's great that she doesn't use her abilities to cheat. Her avoiding that temptation for herself really shows how strong she is.

Eiti is so eager to help her around. He's helping her with her studies, and he's helping her by saving her when she's falling from a step ladder! But something tells me that he's not helping her relationship with this glasses girl...

Fed-Kun's army
i ofc noticed the drawing errors for this chap im annoyed at myself like just dont see it

Dex-chan lover
Soooo glasses girl is most likely the idol that Eita has a crush on considering how Senri reacted.

Users who are viewing this thread