Koi to Utatane - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Nice work translating first time :D Although... I think you should use a better font...

Never thought this would have another chapter translated... THANK YOU such a relatable manga

Group Leader
@jikan11

I think most people use wild words or anime ace, but I've seen others. A bunch more are listed here as well. I personally like using wild words for regular text and a combination of yellowjacket, comixheavy and destroy earth for sfx, but this will definitely change depending on what kind of manga you're typesetting also.

Nice job on the translation too, keep it up.

Fed-Kun's army
@jikan11

I liked openoffice a lot, but it just doesn't hold a candle to its libreoffice fork anymore. You could try that as an alternative. Maybe it will help with your workflow? But in the end a word processor is just a word processor, right??

Good job with the translation and thank you for picking this little gem.

Tab

@jikan11

I can ask around for nicer fonts and help you out with QC and some cleaning, if needed. I personally haven't done much scanlation work, myself, but I'm willing to help you out with anything. I really appreciate you for picking up and carrying the torch and would love to see you continue working on this series.

Aggregator gang
How old are they? I was under the impression they were both teens for some reason. Obviously that’s not the case

Users who are viewing this thread