Koi wa Futago de Warikirenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - We're all hopeless

Dex-chan lover
This is boring, i'm getting off.

Sister steals her sister's BF and now feels annoyed about other sister and the old BF still having feelings, seriously...

This is just drama for drama and is getting so bland...
Yeah, I agree as well. At first the drama was bareable, but as it progresses it leans too much to drama.

Thanks to the translation team for your work up to this chapter, however I would recommend to find something else to translate. Don't know if much people will stay and read, but if it's a personal choice then more power to ya.

Power Uploader

Sister steals her sister's BF and now feels annoyed about other sister and the old BF still having feelings, seriously...

Yeah, I agree as well. At first the drama was bareable, but as it progresses it leans too much to drama.

Thanks to the translation team for your work up to this chapter, however I would recommend to find something else to translate. Don't know if much people will stay and read, but if it's a personal choice then more power to ya.

You are like these people complaining about NTR... on a NTR title. It was very obvious from the start it was this kind of drama romance.

I perdonally enjoy drama cause of drama romances, even if it doesnt make sense. Cause its either self insert harem romcom #846362 or self insert boring ass fluff romcom #372726. That shit is getting boring.

Dex-chan lover

technically not stealing since the other sister did just kinda break up with him and tell him to date her sister because she saw her being depressed or something

still pretty dumb and they'll most likely just have them get back together

Dex-chan lover
It's so funny to think this is a comedy, even the synopsis provided by the original work saying as much...yet the only thing here is drama that cannot be resolved because they're a bunch of hormonal teenagers that can't come clean to one another because of conflicting interests they don't know mean a lot less if they're shared between them all.

Or maybe I'm thinking I'm forgetting something about the little sister that actually made her not seem selfish as hell. Because that's the main thing I remember, besides her not showing self-consciousness of how her overperforming and egoism push the people she loves away, nor shows an intent to repent for her way of acting like that.

Just dump that w hore Naori for Rumi, Naori sounds like a geek in these comments and Rumi asked you out you fckin useless mc, she is way more interested in you that the failed nerd sis. Wake up you dvmbfck.

It's so funny to think this is a comedy, even the synopsis provided by the original work saying as much...yet the only thing here is drama that cannot be resolved because they're a bunch of hormonal teenagers that can't come clean to one another because of conflicting interests they don't know mean a lot less if they're shared between them all.

Or maybe I'm thinking I'm forgetting something about the little sister that actually made her not seem selfish as hell. Because that's the main thing I remember, besides her not showing self-consciousness of how her overperforming and egoism push the people she loves away, nor shows an intent to repent for her way of acting like that.
The little sister literally did nothing you have bad case of judging ppl. The kindest character in story had her first love stolen and she still cares for hoe of big sister. The egoism in first place prob happened after little sister got abandoned by the guy. He changed love like pants.
You will probably push away kind ppl irl blaming them they are pushing away be careful lmao

Just dump that w hore Naori for Rumi, Naori sounds like a geek in these comments and Rumi asked you out you fckin useless mc, she is way more interested in you that the failed nerd sis. Wake up you dvmbfck.
You sound like ntr protagonist. Rumi dumped the mc like b0tch and you are still thinking of rumi at her feet instead of naori who was alone abandoned but still waited alone to be with MC

Dex-chan lover
The little sister literally did nothing you have bad case of judging ppl. The kindest character in story had her first love stolen and she still cares for hoe of big sister. The egoism in first place prob happened after little sister got abandoned by the guy. He changed love like pants.
You will probably push away kind ppl irl blaming them they are pushing away be careful lmao
Wait, the big sister is the one that was the first girlfriend of MC, that is serious and tries to be considerate of her sister and the MC, no? And the little sister is the smart one that's aloof and as much as she wishes for the happiness of her sister and actually ended up liking MC, still goes extremely "my pace" and barely tried to meet halfway with him? or am I getting the sisters confused?

Edit: OK, just speed-read through everything once more, and though I can admit that maybe I was wording it very strongly, if not maybe exagerating a few events I vaguely remembered...I still cannot think that Naori (the younger sister) is particularly kind, least of all purely innocent. Sure, we're shown a few times that she seems to mind other people, but most of her monologue is self-centered, and almost never in a self-sacrificial way. She thinks mostly in terms of "having her cake", when she has barely tried to exert herself for it. The one time she actually sees herself in a negative way for how she acts was because she couldn't actually confess to the MC before her sister did. And she relishes in the fact that her sister decided to let both of them be together, even while they were happy before, because it means now she can actually have her love. She barely gives a thought about her sister doing it while obviously hurting about it.

Like yes, it is kinda sad that things happened that way, but with the context of how she was acting throughout it...I can't say I feel particularly sorry for her, when she already had all the advantage needed and basically acted like she didn't need to worry about actually getting what she wanted, and the only reason she feels sorry is because she slightly regrets actually worrying over the change in relationship more than she should've and ended up not getting what she wanted because of it. At least compared to Rumi (older sister), which worried a lot more about it all and actually pushed herself to see what would come from it, while thinking she didn't actually have a chance.

Regardless, the MC certainly is worse than either of them being indecisive with dedicating himself to Naori now, though from how Rumi basically pushed him into having to deal with all that out of nowhere, it's kind of understandable. Like, the one reason I'm not being as harsh with Rumi than I should be (she ended up regretting actually getting her love and decided to let him have what she thought was the love he wanted in the first place, regardless of his feeling at that moment) is because she seems to just naturally value herself so little that it feels sadder to see her trying to give up on the things she managed to actually get with her effort. Just like she exerted herself to confess to the MC, and seemingly actually put in enough effort that he fully reciprocates her feelings, she's exerting herself to give up on him.

In short, I cannot see Naori putting any significant effort into the relationship, compared to Rumi.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You are like these people complaining about NTR... on a NTR title. It was very obvious from the start it was this kind of drama romance.

I perdonally enjoy drama cause of drama romances, even if it doesnt make sense. Cause its either self insert harem romcom #846362 or self insert boring ass fluff romcom #372726. That shit is getting boring.
Sorry for the late reply.

The problem is not the NTR itself, it's the poor attempts at excusing the selfishness of the other sister compared to her pushover of a sister who just gives up on her BF.
It feels too forced and the characters are not likable enough for me to stick around (pesonnal opinion), even the ML has no spine and doesn't seem to REALLY care about who he is dating aslong as it is one of the sisters.

The younger sister doesn't feel an ounce of remorse what she's doing to her sister, no empathy. I don't mind that aspect of her in love triangles it's more because in those other works the characters are more interesting and nuanced, here the characters are really just one dimensionnal :

_Selfish sister who gets everything she wants everytime.
_Big sister who feels overly responsible for everyone and let's herself get rolled over by others.
_Horny teenager.

Personnally, I can't go on.

You sound like ntr protagonist. Rumi dumped the mc like b0tch and you are still thinking of rumi at her feet instead of naori who was alone abandoned but still waited alone to be with MC
Bruh, the failed sister talks like a nerd and is super stubborn and thinks the world owes her everything she wants. MC needs to dumb her, her attitude not cute at all, she is a fat nerd in the body o a w hore. He shouldn't have accepted to go out with her to begin with. She could have confessed her feelings but she thinks so high of herself that she lost to her humble sister and then got jealous and prob said something to her bcs she is selfish af. I rather the MC not going out with either than going out with that th0t and her overinflated ego. Why is it that her sister has to break up with the MC even tho she likes him and the MC has to go out with her even tho he likes Rumi when she has literally done NOTHING to get this outcome. She hasn't put in any work with her goofy ass.

Double-page supporter

when will be the next chapters?
just noticed the manga will have an anime adaptation already O.O

Users who are viewing this thread