Koi wa Hikari - Vol. 7 Ch. 41 - Reply

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Messages
520
I'm unhappy about this. But I also appreciate that it's because I'm not the MC.
He thinks about things differently, comes to different conclusions; he's a really strange and unusual person.
The difference between us has resulted in me feeling unsatisfied and displeased with his decision, but I know that it makes full sense to him.
All the way up to the final dialogue bubble was I still hoping for him to wrap back around or say a surprising twist and go back to his childhood friend, of which I feel pathetic for wanting.
In fact, I even hoped that if he doesn't ever get with his childhood friend, that he won't get with this girl.
But clearly that hope was crushed right at the final moment, which is why I'm unhappy — yet nevertheless understanding.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 6, 2025
Messages
655
I also expected Shinonome to get reject but when she started talking about how she feels about love, its like it matched with the mc opinion, i also think like the reply above, while i was reading it Kitashiro kind of remebered me of Hanekawa from Monogatari Series
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
293
What a surprise. I expected she'll be rejected but I guess my first ship when I started reading this came true. I lost hope in the middle but I guess it works.

I also guessed the bestfriend to be rejected because they're friends for that long and didn't end up together means statistically have lower chances based of all romance I've read. Childhood friend curse I guess?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top