Koi wa Iikara Nemuritai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Secret Reason

Dex-chan lover
How in tarnation did it get arranged like an average Tuesday on Mangapark v.<insert absurd number that simply leads to more inferior aspects compared to MangaDex>?

Contributor
Reverse lap pillow, now that's an interesting move I've certainly never heard of.

So Kotori begins her assault on his defenses, sees a crack open up, says she's satisfied and leaves. I get that she's afraid of confessing and losing her flirty ambiguous relationship with him, but in case she forgot, she has a love rival to look out for.

Funny enough, I found this chapter on r/manga rather than MD itself, I didn't realize ch. 11 was at the bottom because all the other chapters have no volume number; the older chapters need to be reorganized into the correct volume numbers.

Dex-chan lover
Its been so long.... I have to read last chapter just to get my memory running and still dont remember whats going on. Anyway thanks for reviving this series!

Dex-chan lover
Really that's why she fell for MC? Cause he loved sleeping and told her to find something she loved as much? Why do I feel this wasn't the original reason and they had to shoehorn this crap in due to the axe falling?

Dex-chan lover
Really that's why she fell for MC? Cause he loved sleeping and told her to find something she loved as much? Why do I feel this wasn't the original reason and they had to shoehorn this crap in due to the axe falling?
I mean, I've seen lesser reasons. It's better than the typical, "You were nice to me once ten years ago."

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I've seen lesser reasons. It's better than the typical, "You were nice to me once ten years ago."
Its basically the same as that though, this is the "Oh you didn't treat me nice like everyone else so I fell for you" granted only a month ago but still that's also a pretty stupid reason.

meanwhile in real life ._.

Users who are viewing this thread