Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 8 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Idk just kick the shit out of that kid and tell him to stop stalking her.

Dex-chan lover
I know its just me and my opinion but, i already dont like where this is going. I can already see the author is trying to build up a ship between Fujimura and Eiji... I dont want that, please give me Eiji x Ikezawa!

Anyways, thanks for the update Blueberry scans!

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak in the first place this problem occured because fujimura cannot reject him properly, if she can then there won't be story about this

@ICYCOZY yeah i agree with you, i prefer Eiji x ikezawa becauae ikezawa genuienly loves him and can relate with his interest in reading book. Well since the premise Eiji is fujimura "fake boyfriend", i guess they wil be ended up together in the end, it is just so sad :(

Not @ Eiji thinking Fujimura fell in love with Taichi becase she falls in love easily. He got it right, but he got the person wrong 🤭 Thank you Blueberry scans, you guys updated so fast 💕 We're almost catching up to the raws I'm so excited~

@kazumochi
IKR! I'm loving Eiji x Koharu for the same reason ❤️ their dynamics are so refreshing cause I'm a sucker of enemies turn lovers romance as well

I can't wait to read the next chaps especially ch.33 and onwards. So excited! Thanks for the update ❤️

Group Leader
Aihara is my favorite, his interactions with the others always make me laugh.

Eiji x Koharu interactions are always fun to watch 😍
and Eiji wanted to live a comfortable life, right? i don't see that happening any time soon 🤣

Thanks for translating ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread