Koibami Shoujo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Friday, Together With Kanase Baku

Double-page supporter
Somewhat glad they actually revealed what she was. Removes the guess work but the end-game still feels valid for her despite being a love eater. Are love eaters a type of human that can be redeemed or are they really just monsters.

Man before I posted a comment for ch.1 I knew it would turn out this way, I was genuinely hoping it would be a got ya/prank type story...are there any stories where the main focus of the story is to find love, that do not include a twist which leads to the male m.c. getting forced by the writer to shimmy his shaft down on to some form of a shaft?

R.i.p. ol what's his name, all I can think of is tadano but i'm pretty sure that aint it

Dex-chan lover
Since love eaters are apparently real, and not some misdirection, I feel like revealing one of the girls to be one this early is a very odd choice. But, after this chapter, now I’m assuming the actual twist is gonna be that making a love eater fall in love with you somehow ‘defeats’ them.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit upset that they revealed already about one of the love-eaters. Will they leave it up to 2 of them for the audience? If not, I bet the twist is what happens when a love eater falls in love. Otherwise it'll be something like even the real one is just a psycho

Supporter
Kinda sad theyre real, i found that the idea that they ALL were people and MC Just believed the tin foil alien story because in his mind thats more believable than 5 girls liking him to be more funny and mysterious. Also the early reveal was weird and even weirder because shes the one that did a special confession which honestly points more towards him loving the aliens rather than finding the real one

Supporter
aint no way she falls for him like that LOL
While its a bit goofy its not unfitting, as she Said she only sees love as food so shes probably used to dealing with playboys, one time guys etc etc because theyre the ones to more quickly give in and dont really see love unless forced to

But MC is pure and the type to value girls which is something she wasnt used to

Obviously its all speculation from my part but If the love eaters were known from hunting down nerds the rumours over the guys would prob be much different so thats why im guessing they hand easy to handle preys since its food not a prize, MC is the prize tho

Dex-chan lover
Probably something like love eater consumes love cause they dont feel it themselves. -> Love eater falls in love so they no longer have to eat.

Dex-chan lover
Weird that the 1st girl is revealed to be a love eater & not be cleared of suspicion until the end of the story. Personally I'm used to seeing stories like this that will keep the mystery for a long time & sometimes authors will convolute the plot for no reason. If he manages to make her or any of the others understand love then there is a chance he'll keep his feelings of love. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, didn't expect them to reveal to the reader who the love eaters are, but let's see where this goes. Her falling for him for real is an interesting direction too.

Dex-chan lover
A wonder if it's a genetic anomaly b/c she seems to be living in a normal room (or are her 'parents' somehow love eaters? if not her somehow having connections or 'hypnotism' powers to get access to living in a normal space)

If she can sense/smell ppl's emotions/'potential tastiness', is she aware of the other love eaters/competition?

Banned
It was suspicious when she showed him her tongue from far away but pulled the "oh girls will hate you if you ask that" when asked to show her tongue from close enough to see.

Users who are viewing this thread