Koibami Shoujo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Friday, Together With Kanase Baku

Double-page supporter
im just guessing that they are all love eater and in the end most of them or atleast 1 will truly fall in love with him

Dex-chan lover
Every single one of them are love eaters... and mc are going to make them experience what real love is...

The only ending is a harem ending for this one, like they Will share his live that is so pure that can feed them just by proxy.

Dex-chan lover
Least obvious first/main girl default winner lol if they gonna make it that obvious then why even bother creating a harem manga? Every author should take a page from 5toubun and treat every girl as a potential winner equally instead of giving all the screen time to one girl and treating the rest as fodders

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao she fell in love.
Now I'm even more sure that all of them might be love-eaters.
Well, doesn't matter, our boy is the one who's gonna be eating them all.

Go eat ice cream with the girls and he can speedrun it in under 10 chapters.

It was so obvious that my favorite girl was one, but at least she falls in love

Dex-chan lover
Since love eaters are apparently real, and not some misdirection, I feel like revealing one of the girls to be one this early is a very odd choice. But, after this chapter, now I’m assuming the actual twist is gonna be that making a love eater fall in love with you somehow ‘defeats’ them.
Yeah it's pretty clear that the last girl he goes on a date with will be the winner and the rest is just the monsters falling for him for real. I was so interested in this manga but now I'm worried that they are gonna waste the plot by making the mystery super obvious (by having the last date be the 'right' one.) And then abandoning the monster premise to make it a normal, standard harem romcom.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's pretty clear that the last girl he goes on a date with will be the winner and the rest is just the monsters falling for him for real. I was so interested in this manga but now I'm worried that they are gonna waste the plot by making the mystery super obvious (by having the last date be the 'right' one.) And then abandoning the monster premise to make it a normal, standard harem romcom.
Yeah, the mystery aspect is being all but abandoned in this series. I’m fairly certain it will devolve into a generic harem romcom

Among us reference
GRu5Yz7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread