Koibami Shoujo - Ch. 6 - A Tuesday With Hino Gaburi

i want to like this but the MC`s logic BS come across as retarded and forced for plot sake, the girl Literally knocked down a guy with a kiss proving that the love-eater threat is real and yet the mc thinks he needs more info and goes on a date with her, thats beyonf stupid. "the monster ate a guy in front of me but i need more info to see if is really dangerous" apply that logic to any other scenario and see how stupid it is. the rest as predictable as any other plot, the power of kindness and passive male behavior sprinkled with shyness conquers the hearts of the monsters girls. the art is great btw.

it would be way more interesting if a group of people were after the love-eaters for revenge in behalf of their prior victims, but it wont happen at least not like it should, sometimes i would like a bit of simply realistic behavior in the world building of this mangas, other times i would like them to go full warhammer 40k but thats just me.
His stupidity is matched by hers this time. Getting pissed that acting cute doesn't have an effect after him seeing her eat a man.

"Letting him know that Gabu's a love eater was a mistake, wasn't it?". Oh really? Girl, are you sure?

Dex-chan lover
If love eaters are genetic then that means that it probably stops feeding after they fall in love. If not then it wouldn't make sense for them to be able to get married and have kids since if they ate the love they wouldn't be together.

Dex-chan lover
i want to like this but the MC`s logic BS come across as retarded and forced for plot sake, the girl Literally knocked down a guy with a kiss proving that the love-eater threat is real and yet the mc thinks he needs more info and goes on a date with her, thats beyonf stupid. "the monster ate a guy in front of me but i need more info to see if is really dangerous" apply that logic to any other scenario and see how stupid it is. the rest as predictable as any other plot, the power of kindness and passive male behavior sprinkled with shyness conquers the hearts of the monsters girls. the art is great btw.

it would be way more interesting if a group of people were after the love-eaters for revenge in behalf of their prior victims, but it wont happen at least not like it should, sometimes i would like a bit of simply realistic behavior in the world building of this mangas, other times i would like them to go full warhammer 40k but thats just me.
Wanting to find out more info when all you have to go on is the ramblings of a crazy biology teacher is not stupid, it's quite smart. What if the people don't actually lose their love emotions forever? What if it's just a few years and so it seems like they lost them forever, because they no longer kept in contact with anyone from their highschool? The teacher only observed ONE case, so what if it just depends on how much they eat? There's a very big lack of information, so it's understandable to want to know more. And hey, if it turns out they really are a monster, it's not like he really lost anything as long as he didn't get his love emotions eaten by them.

Dex-chan lover
Realistically, him ending up with a love-eater is wayy higher odds than the "real" person. Not only bcuz of how many of them there r, the normal human will give up on him if she loses interest, while the love-eaters will not. I wonder if a love-eater will decide to NOT suck his love emotion if they end up falling in love with him fr.

Dex-chan lover
Between 5 and the entirety of chapter 6 I just kept reading agasp and flabbergasted.
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE GUY WHO GOT HIS EMOTIONS SUCKED UP?

Man if you want to fix them is one thing but you are getting played if you are just going to let them walk like this, wonder if this will end like Parasite, with them getting systematically killed.
How do they reproduce? Is it a genetic disease? Does it pop up at birth? Why are there no PSAs about it?

And finally......
Beware the alien, the mutant, the heretic.

Users who are viewing this thread