Koibami Shoujo

Aggregator gang
It will funny if this just imagination or so called professor

LMAO

This is a fun premise. It can easily fall into the same tropes as stuff like quintessential quintuplets but if it explores ways to encourage people to open up to and seek out relationships, this could be a stand out.

Dex-chan lover
This one's actually pretty interesting premise-wise so far, and I really like the way the pacing has been maintained from the start. It's not dragging on too long, and it's not speeding through anything, so all of the information really has a chance to sit and build up in a satisfying way. This most recent chapter was actually a great addition to the plot, and I didn't see it coming at all, so I only have high hopes for this going forward.

I think that all of them are going to fall in love with him even though they are "Love Eaters". Theres also a possibility that all of them are Love Eaters and eventually all of them will actually fight for his love.

Dex-chan lover
Unless there is another shamaladingdong twist down the road the Manga sure blew the load about the "love eater" identities of the girls pretty fast, like the author just got too excited about it to keep it in. Wonder if that's a bad thing or not

I like the synopsis.
This manga doesn't have a original protagonist, side characters or waifus, but this premise make the entire viewpoint or the reader different. This is no longer "which one is the best girl ?" but "which one isn't sus ?".
It fully throw expectations in creating equals chances betweens girls to instead give some kind of "1 good and 4 bad" ranking with trues bads ends if you're not aware. Also showing two love eater straight from the beginning help in creating this asymetrical classment.
I'm impatient to see this work get popular (cause it will for sure) and watch the reaction of the fans.

Solution : let me investigate your tongue clearly. if you don’t agree,fuck you and never talk to me again

I like the synopsis.
This manga doesn't have a original protagonist, side characters or waifus, but this premise make the entire viewpoint or the reader different. This is no longer "which one is the best girl ?" but "which one isn't sus ?".
It fully throw expectations in creating equals chances betweens girls to instead give some kind of "1 good and 4 bad" ranking with trues bads ends if you're not aware. Also showing two love eater straight from the beginning help in creating this asymetrical classment.
I'm impatient to see this work get popular (cause it will for sure) and watch the reaction of the fans.
I partially disagree with you saying the mc is unoriginal. Even though a person scared of women isn't a new concept the mangaka made the mc stand out with his"evasion skills" that I could relate to.He also has a unique way of thinking when compared to other mcs. Even though the rest is right I'm too much of a glazer to allow any slander.😤

Users who are viewing this thread