Koibito Ijou no Koto wo, Kanojo Janai Kimi to - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I also once had ex gf who reunited again after 3 yrs, it was like rain after a long drought for me, however tho we drifted away from each other again not long after, long distance relationship just didn't work, I wonder if this story will continue the same way or move into different direction
Reading a book twice isn't gonna change the ending

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to say that yes, there is some pretty dumb drama that pops up around chap 5, her dad is apparantly a huge mysoginist(story calls him so outright) and control freak. He is cartoonishly evil, it's a huge downer for this story so early into it
Damn. Ugh well this’ll be a back burner then
gonna stock chapters before reading again

Double-page supporter
Wow, don’t usually see that after a first chapter in a romance manga. Attention: had
Drunk sex in the first chapter (followed by nothing until many chapters later when they eventually end up together properly) is itself an established trope

Dex-chan lover
I dont know jack shit about love and relationships, but is it normal for ex to uhhh segs? From what I ve heard isnt it just gonna be awkward?
Mostly depends on how they became ex-anything, really. If you ended on a neutral or friendly note, it's not out of the question to things go like this or to rekindle the flame if you're still compatible. But if you ended on a bad note...

Awkwardness comes mostly because most people think exes are off-limits because you broke up for a reason allegedly still there and neither wants to go through that again. Sex makes it a bit more complicated, like you kinda crossed a threshold neither should have.

Still hopefully this story shows some maturity in these situations. Tentative follow for now.

Dex-chan lover
Mostly depends on how they became ex-anything, really. If you ended on a neutral or friendly note, it's not out of the question to things go like this or to rekindle the flame if you're still compatible. But if you ended on a bad note...

Awkwardness comes mostly because most people think exes are off-limits because you broke up for a reason allegedly still there and neither wants to go through that again. Sex makes it a bit more complicated, like you kinda crossed a threshold neither should have.

Still hopefully this story shows some maturity in these situations. Tentative follow for now.
Same.. hopefully it wont be like some 15 y.o drama bs. I mean, they've already past the point of innocent already.

Dex-chan lover
i can ensure you... this story about 2 cute ex couple :3

well... cant actually blame him

supposedly was someone else fiance...being forced by her family.. and that kinda reason of their breakup also
You damn sure its going to be mostly fluff and cute couple rekindling their romance?
real life is shit enough as is, dont wanna get trapped in another manga that promises fluff and turns into shit

Dex-chan lover
You damn sure its going to be mostly fluff and cute couple rekindling their romance?
real life is shit enough as is, dont wanna get trapped in another manga that promises fluff and turns into shit
i can promise you over 80% of story of both are cute and fluffy couple

Dex-chan lover
i can promise you over 80% of story of both are cute and fluffy couple
That 20% scares me. Cause if theyre just friends with benefits then I wouldnt really call that fluff.
Friends with benefits practically never end well, someone catches feelings or they start getting jealous when getting too close to someone else of the opposite sex.

At that point just start dating

Dex-chan lover
That 20% scares me. Cause if theyre just friends with benefits then I wouldnt really call that fluff.
Friends with benefits practically never end well, someone catches feelings or they start getting jealous when getting too close to someone else of the opposite sex.

At that point just start dating
well..that 20% because our main couple are adult ...and they didnt live in la la fantasy land ...both are working adult and come from different type of family...

also...how matter how normal the couple are...they cant be 100% fluffy and cute story of all time ( of course this apply for real life couple also )

Users who are viewing this thread