Koibito Tutorial

Dex-chan lover
The prince-like girl, Asahi, and supposedly normal (but of course handsome and earnest) guy Kuro are in the same club. They agree to pretend to date as a 'Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tutorial'. You know where this is going, it's complete romcom fluff- and if you like that you'll like this.
Nice description. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
This is a setup that only really makes sense in fiction.

That said, it gets to a real phenomenon. If you put a guy and a gal together for long enough (even if they are on awkward or uncomfortable footing), skinship will eventually create a deep love.

I mean, most big civilizations arranged marriages. Ever wonder why everyone chose to pass it down?

As said by "sunnyd88.299454":

"Oneshot...guess I'll load the one shot into my shotgun...delicious barrel"

shoutout to those 9 people who gave 1 star review, you guys are losers who can't get gf and envy my dude(sorry for my bad english)

Dex-chan lover
to the 10 people that put one star you guys better start touching grass and stop being bitter about everything

That was good. If serialized continue from where it left off don't need to recap it or expand further just pick up from where it left off

I know that this is fiction, but reality can be cruel, especially when friends and circles are involved. But eh, nice.

Too bad it's a one-shot

Users who are viewing this thread