Koibumi to 13-sai no Actress - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
hansen_story_2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ok @Sullieman I'm not pinging you to pick this up (it would be nice if you did or to do a chapter) but does this meet your criteria or whatever humorous response you can say about it.
As for the chapter itself, it gives me those red alert vibes (not the obvious one) that there is something off with Ayano & Isshiki's comment about his sin he did in the past. Thanks for translating this chapter.

Power Uploader
Ok @Sullieman I'm not pinging you to pick this up (it would be nice if you did or to do a chapter) but does this meet your criteria or whatever humorous response you can say about it.
This is totally up my alley, I love manipulative lolis. However, I won't be picking this up, you could say I already have enough on my plate for just one guy doing everything himself.

Dex-chan lover
Welp...jail is in the future then or...maybe not, I know where this is going and I'm here for the ride. I don't know what it is but for some reason I don't feel she all that innocent, it's like she's hiding another side to herself maybe she's a little yandere middle schooler when not in the limelight.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit i've been reading the raws of this. glad it's being TL'd
age gap romance kino

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation

And i hope i don't get arrest by reading this:worry:

Group Leader
I always wanted to see any romance manga about managers and their talents, but not with that kind of age gap ......But I'm gonna take it anyway BOOKMARKED!!! :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread