Koikatsu Matching Island - Ch. 1 - The Island of Meetings

Aggregator gang
Seems that all the images are failing to load / broken? Might just be on my end and will likely be fixed real fast, in which case I'll just edit this comment.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this is what killed Skeeter Rabbit, a manga about a bunch of people with nothing to do except find themselves in ecchi situations..... naruhodo, but page 11 (I checked the spanish version) made me think "oh... so is one of those...". Well, it probably sounds like salt but I think skeeter was at least trying harder than this, so I hope this isn't what the artist really wanted to do instead.

But it looks that the one drawing isn't Uran so Might be totally wrong!

Why is it so ridiculous that people can have sex if they both consent? I mean, it's a huge fucking island, a couple fucking shouldn't bother others.

Aggregator gang
@Gremory27 Yea, I suspected that might have been the case (it's happened numerous times before so no point really ruling it out), but thanks to the team for more work being done.

Dex-chan lover
>Love comedy world
> Uran

There something wrong in the phrasing. I really hope Skeeter wasn't stop for making Uran working on this because it's really a waste.

Dex-chan lover
It's not Love Island, it's FIRST Love Island.
I wonder if URAN (if it's really URAN writing the story) watch Love Island.

Aggregator gang
Yeah something tells me the scruffy bagpacker is going to be the sleazebag that at first glance, makes everyone seem uncomfortable with his talks about sex, in actuality, will be the guy that most of the girls want to hook up with. Whether or not the author makes him the villain of the story or gives him a redemption arc is still up in the air.

Meanwhile the scrawny, 20 year old kid with no experience in love will be considered the one who's "destined to ride that alone boat" and none of the women on the island would even consider him as a possible pick for a lover. However over the course of the story he somehow charms everyone with his "kind, gentleman-like nature" and win the heart of at least one of the girls (most likely either the glasses wearing shy girl or the woman who yelled at him for colliding with said glasses girl) maybe be the one who hooks up with all 6 women on the island.

This feels like the manga tie-in to the dating sim game the author wants to make.

Contributor
Hmm.

I wonder if we will get crazy people murdering others here becayse of jealousy.

Would be funny.

Dex-chan lover
Why do big guys in manga/anime always say something lame like "let's muscle" lmao who the fuck talk like that

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I kind of waiting of the catch from this matchmaking...

Users who are viewing this thread