Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 70.5 - Twitter Extra: Hiura's Various Outfits

That’s… ther is language in there that is obviously ”no”, and this is a CHILD. Teen, but EARLY teen. oh, but “in Japan the age of” what, are you into sex tourism, then?

A few of these outfits aren’t fit to go outside at that age, but that’s my opinion. He’s old enough to make choices, but some would be unwise. Again, in my opinion.
Wouldn’t let my kid wear a few of em. They’re younger, tho…

Anyway, I did go off, but that drooling, slavering, sleaze is… Eesh. Take it to 4chan.
must be new here :p

Dex-chan lover
Is it weird how enby these outfits feel. Like, sure hiuras cute and pretty in all of them, but it doesn't feel gendered. Just the first two feel fem gendered, but thats mostly because of the anime cat/bunny girl trope. Everything else gives of confidently beautiful vibes.

Btw 3, 7, 10, 11 are my faves.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm could be gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay.

Dex-chan lover
Is it weird how enby these outfits feel. Like, sure hiuras cute and pretty in all of them, but it doesn't feel gendered. Just the first two feel fem gendered, but thats mostly because of the anime cat/bunny girl trope. Everything else gives of confidently beautiful vibes.

Btw 3, 7, 10, 11 are my faves.
Well…
It is a guy who is largely femme. but to a degree it’s that he has found clothes that fit his physique and build. His voice not really changing is apparently a thing, too, but yeah.
There’s a chapter about him wanting to wear “men’s” clothes, and Midou helping him wear them in a way that suits him. See also: that ridiculous swimsuit. (I laughed out loud. My wife needed to know why.)

He wants to be cute, not pass as a girl.

If you see something you can relate to in media you like, that rules.

but it doesn’t make clothes gendered. He can dress how he pleases, and it not indicate his gender identity.

Dex-chan lover
Karen really has too much time on her hands to defend the innocence of a drawing.
It’s more that I’m critical of media in a realistic way.
Also, not good with the actual humans expressing their sexual attraction to a child.

”this drawing of a child is so arousing!” isn’t a thing a healthy person should be saying.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm could be gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay.
I mean… i believe you, but that statement can mean many things… 😏

Aggregator gang
#4 OL traps are hotter than hell. Dross and Urakuso drew great ones.

That’s… ther is language in there that is obviously ”no”, and this is a CHILD. Teen, but EARLY teen. oh, but “in Japan the age of” what, are you into sex tourism, then?
No, this is a drawing, a literal fantasy. And what makes you think everyone reading this is an adult? Surely some or most of them are in the appropriate age range. And the older folks are reading this to let their inner horny teen have some playtime. No wonder the comments are a bit racy.

"Your language is 'no.'" I'm tempted to assume ESL.

A few of these outfits aren’t fit to go outside at that age, but that’s my opinion.
Remember that word.

He’s old enough to make choices, but some would be unwise. Again, in my opinion.
When in doubt, reach for Gore Vidal: "for reasons [they] never quite give, though they have a lot of opinions which, in their confident American way, they present as facts." It is one thing to blithely order your own children's lives without a second thought, or even much of a first one, instead relying on intuition and semi-informed prejudice: "This is how our parents raised us," though a truly omniscient third person narrator would probably discover a wider range of past norms which Thrembs is unaware of, since the more libertine parents would have hidden their racier permissions from the less libertine.

Wouldn’t let my kid wear a few of em. They’re younger, tho…
I'm not aware that any of us are interested in how you're raising your children. I don't think anyone is reading this to pick up child-rearing tips.

Anyway, I did go off, but that drooling, slavering, sleaze is… Eesh. Take it to 4chan.
Have you ever been there? Or are you just going off sensationalistic media reports? Even in its heyday, 4chan could be touchingly sentimental.

*personal choice to dress more modestly. I pick and choose my observance, but it’s a Judaism thing.
I used to wear clothes that barely existed. Lotta burnout shirts and lace.
Kinda miss it, but I think I’m a bit old for it, too.
... This woman is literally the "Saucy outfits? Comments? In my Judeo-Christian ero-manga?" meme.

There, I fixed it.
Like a house pet.

Maybe it’s the ffact that I am a mother.

I’d want my kid to modify a few others a bit.
The push and pull between mom and dad over how their baby girl is going to dress is one of the "stable conflicts" on which family is built. But no one asked.

I mean… i believe you, but that statement can mean many things… 😏
Here, it means, "I'm straight, but I would smash that bussy like the fist of God."

Dex-chan lover
#4 OL traps are hotter than hell. Dross and Urakuso drew great ones.

No, this is a drawing, a literal fantasy. And what makes you think everyone reading this is an adult? Surely some or most of them are in the appropriate age range. And the older folks are reading this to let their inner horny teen have some playtime. No wonder the comments are a bit racy.
“Just let me fantasise about sex with children, and use slurs!”
…gross.
"Your language is 'no.'" I'm tempted to assume ESL.
It’s slang. Must be out of date.
It’s also a comments section, not a dissertation.
Chill.
When in doubt, reach for Gore Vidal: "for reasons [they] never quite give, though they have a lot of opinions which, in their confident American way, they present as facts." It is one thing to blithely order your own children's lives without a second thought, or even much of a first one, instead relying on intuition and semi-informed prejudice: "This is how our parents raised us," though a truly omniscient third person narrator would probably discover a wider range of past norms which Thrembs is unaware of, since the more libertine parents would have hidden their racier permissions from the less libertine.
Well. That sure is a series of words.
That run-on “sentence” meanders close to several subjects and lands on none.

Also, “appeal to authority.”

I brought up being a mother because I was explaining why I might be overreacting a bit. Perhaps I am, perhaps I am not. Hard to tell, since I’m just one human.
“People can dress how they want. I used to dress even racier than this. It was nice. I don’t anymore, for personal reasons”
“You are a meme!”

“If this was a real person…”
“How dare you compare a drawing to real life, or call out people for fantasies about children!”

And then you say 4chan is a lovely place of wholesomeness.
I had a friend who became a channer and he went bizarre. Suddenly transphobic, misogynistic, judgemental, and just insufferable in many ways. Bragging about doxxing people he didn’t like, and other “fun” harassment activities that took place on there.

“Sympathetic” ah, so you were brought into THAT social circle when in a vulnerable state? It’s implied. Could be wrong. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, you seem gross. Bye.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
bro who
Ah, so you just fantasise about sex with children? That makes you… not a criminal. Good. …well, less bad?

I don’t use social media (no accounts but YouTube).

I am just a normal human being, e.g. sexually attracted to adults.

Go touch grass. Eat grass. roll around in fresh-cut grass.
bro you're complaining about a drawing YOU, touch grass lmao, or better go call the cops they'd laugh at ur corny ass

Dex-chan lover
“Just let me fantasise about sex with children, and use slurs!”
…gross.

It’s slang. Must be out of date.
It’s also a comments section, not a dissertation.
Chill.

Well. That sure is a series of words.
That run-on “sentence” meanders close to several subjects and lands on none.

Also, “appeal to authority.”

I brought up being a mother because I was explaining why I might be overreacting a bit. Perhaps I am, perhaps I am not. Hard to tell, since I’m just one human.
“People can dress how they want. I used to dress even racier than this. It was nice. I don’t anymore, for personal reasons”
“You are a meme!”

“If this was a real person…”
“How dare you compare a drawing to real life, or call out people for fantasies about children!”

And then you say 4chan is a lovely place of wholesomeness.
I had a friend who became a channer and he went bizarre. Suddenly transphobic, misogynistic, judgemental, and just insufferable in many ways. Bragging about doxxing people he didn’t like, and other “fun” harassment activities that took place on there.

“Sympathetic” ah, so you were brought into THAT social circle when in a vulnerable state? It’s implied. Could be wrong. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, you seem gross. By
ofc its the "trap is a slur" go back where u belong tourist and protect as many drawing as you want, lets see how many children ur actually care about irl

Dex-chan lover
bro who

bro you're complaining about a drawing YOU, touch grass lmao, or better go call the cops they'd laugh at ur corny ass
I dont have an issue with the drawings, really. I just think that if it were real life, some are a bit racy for his age, but I could be overreacting.
What I have a problem with is people saying they want to have sex with a child.

I think it’s very telling that I say “these are cute. A bit much for someone in their early teens, but I would have worn those in my day” and “wanting to have sex with children is bad” and people like you get angry.

ofc its the "trap is a slur" go back where u belong tourist and protect as many drawing as you want, lets see how many children ur actually care about irl
You just told me to touch grass, now you tell me that my ideas belong in the real world. Am I out of touch with reality or too in touch with it?

“Tourist”? I was here first, kid. I BEEN here. Been watching anime since 1984.

I know anime and manga can desensitise one to some things, which is why I’m saying “get in touch with reality“. These are drawings of a CHILD who wants to be cute wearing cute clothes. Yay. “OMG I WANT TO ***** * ** *****!” No.

In real life, with humans interacting with each other and such, suggesting someone is “trapping” someone by dressing a certain way is offensive.

Bye-bye, perv. I have a school play to watch.

Dex-chan lover
I dont have an issue with the drawings, really. I just think that if it were real life, some are a bit racy for his age, but I could be overreacting.
What I have a problem with is people saying they want to have sex with a child.

I think it’s very telling that I say “these are cute. A bit much for someone in their early teens, but I would have worn those in my day” and “wanting to have sex with children is bad” and people like you get angry.

You just told me to touch grass, now you tell me that my ideas belong in the real world. Am I out of touch with reality or too in touch with it?

“Tourist”? I was here first, kid. I BEEN here. Been watching anime since 1984.

I know anime and manga can desensitise one to some things, which is why I’m saying “get in touch with reality“. These are drawings of a CHILD who wants to be cute wearing cute clothes. Yay. “OMG I WANT TO ***** * ** *****!” No.

In real life, with humans interacting with each other and such, suggesting someone is “trapping” someone by dressing a certain way is offensive.

Bye-bye, perv. I have a school play to watch.
wow imagine watching anime since the nineties but still cant tell the difference between a drawing and irl, if you dont have a problem with the drawing why complain if people wanna fuck the drawing, oh no the the pixel is in trouble i gotta save them. if you think people lewding drawing is the same as pedofile then ur the weird one boomer ass tourist

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hmmm…
on reflection, the only one my child would not be allowed to leave the house in (once a teen) is #5.
They would need to put shorts on underneath.

Users who are viewing this thread