Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata - Ch. 72.2 - My Childhood Friend (♂) Isn't satisfied With Just Being Called "Cute" Anymore

Dex-chan lover
My gawds, Hiura's pose on that 1st page really points out how fucking sexy he is.

I'll say this everytime, Midou is fucking lucky that he gets to fuck Hiura. He's really gonna get to fuck Hiura silly later down the line and we never will.
Gonna leave his face messed up after the hours of sex they have. Along with leaving his anus stretched and leaking cum.
And we won't ever. Man, why live.

Anyway
Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
All these people talking about the D, ignoring he casually admitted to loving Hiura in the first page :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
All these people talking about the D, ignoring he casually admitted to loving Hiura in the first page :wtf:
I mean, this is further along in the story than the chapters (though bonus chapters are generally just adjacent to official canon) and he’s already there, really.

Dex-chan lover
gaslighting somebody to be gay, The Manga
…not, really.
The instant Hiura was cute it was over.
Even when Hiura did less well with his own makeup than he would have, he didn’t do what he did when he tried dating girls: pay attention to their choices in makeup.
He was just “damn, is he cute! I can’t deal with this!”

It’s a story of an effeminate boy who adjusted to society’s expectations based on his appearance, and hid who he is on the inside finding a way to be himself with at least one other person. Someone who felt his appearance made it impossible to adjust to society and finds a way to be comfortable within it.

I don’t know how serious you were, but Hiura isn’t lying, he’s being any more manipulative than anyone who wants to catch their crush’s attention.

Dex-chan lover
How are the commenters here even more horrendously down bad than the actual characters. sprays you all with water bottle Behave yourselves.
“down bad”?
Is that a new saying?

If you’re saying the thirst levels are cringe? I agree.

They’re healthy young men, and on average there’s a fair bit of sexual attraction if there’s other attraction at that age, I don’t think that’s the point.

I mean, the bonus content for this series makes me uncomfortable, as I’m, well, an adult.
It just doesn’t go THIS FAR in the thirst levels.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I mean, the bonus content for this series makes me uncomfortable, as I’m, well, an adult.
It just doesn’t go THIS FAR in the thirst levels.
Yeah... There's a reason most of these omake chapters are posted on twitter lmao

Also "down bad" has been a saying for over a year that this point lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... There's a reason most of these omake chapters are posted on twitter lmao

Also "down bad" has been a saying for over a year that this point lol
I scrolled the chapters on the artist’s pixiv to check what Midou’s previous personal pronoin had been (boku, by the way. He switched to ore to match his appearanc and fit in. he says he prefers that, now, but yeah) and there were some colour pages that were awkward.

I’m a 40yo housewife. If my 10yo doesn’t fill me in with lingo, I’m not gonna know it.

Dex-chan lover
Telling him he is cute is not enough anymore.

He has to prove it, physically.

Users who are viewing this thread