Kojiin Tamer - Ch. 33

More Sakuya...

This story is so slow to develop. The pagers are so few per chapter, it's like the story will take forever to develop...

He still hasn't cleansed the dagger... lol

Dex-chan lover
"Mountain sheep milk" - is that what's commonly known as "goat milk"?

Anyway, thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just wondering when on Earth the author is going to do anything with the "bad adventurers" that keep being brought up here and there and nothing happens with them. I mean there was even the detail that they were hired by the noble's son who was wanting to/ did reduce the orphanage's funding. Yet nothing has happened to the kids constantly going in and out of the forest these adventurers are also going to? So far we've only seen adventurers at all once when he got the baby eagle and they saw the aftermath of the foreshadowed adventurers on the noble's son's employ going after the wolf pups. Feels kind of weird for there to still not be any direct confrontation

Dex-chan lover
I'm just wondering when on Earth the author is going to do anything with the "bad adventurers" that keep being brought up here and there and nothing happens with them. I mean there was even the detail that they were hired by the noble's son who was wanting to/ did reduce the orphanage's funding. Yet nothing has happened to the kids constantly going in and out of the forest these adventurers are also going to? So far we've only seen adventurers at all once when he got the baby eagle and they saw the aftermath of the foreshadowed adventurers on the noble's son's employ going after the wolf pups. Feels kind of weird for there to still not be any direct confrontation
Who knows... Maybe later, but i ser we have some chapters in the raw missing maybe translators are waiting for more...

Users who are viewing this thread