Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 32 Ch. 416

Dex-chan lover
Either the author was writing down each character and the order of friendship in a sheet of paper while drawing the manga, or he has an incredible memory
There is no way you write something like this from memory. They for sure have a list and order for every person. Even if they have a perfect memory Im sure their assistants would appreciate, or have contributed, to an organized reference of the characters for their various tasks.

Dex-chan lover
Hrmmmm, so we're going to end at the end of high school huh? I guess that's okay, we got the confession and more (which is sooooo much more than most romance manga i enjoy get some i'm living for it)

I was hoping for a college/adult arc tho

Fed-Kun's army
You've come so far komi-san!!!!!! 😭😭😭 I remember this being a one shot and thinking "ooohhh the potential!!!!"

I do think there are some points in the story that I didn't like at all (hshssks I'm sorry I cannot like Kawai at all, ik that arc was relevant to character devt blah blah but imo it extended more than necessary and I didn't quite like her inserting herself between the two but that's just me lol) BUT overall I still really like this series and it's a little bittersweet that it does feel like it's about to end 😢

Double-page supporter
Guess I won't be able to really enjoy this anymore. What with the looming thought over my head that this is about to end.

The finale will probably be at graduation. Hope it goes beyond. It would be lovely to see their life as college/university students.

How is it already coming to an end I literally remember reading the first chpt few months ago

Dex-chan lover
20% left. if 80% needs around 7 year to finish. then 20% would be... less than a year. 1-2 more volume till its done.

Dex-chan lover
21.gif

Dex-chan lover
So, where's the next chapter? I feel like something missing when reading new updates and I realized komi san is not getting posted in this website anymore. Same thing with Cuckoo's fiance temple and grand blue.

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny that Komi has already made so many friends that the author has to waste a lot of page space just to remind us of everyone's names.

Users who are viewing this thread