Komorebi Scanlations

Omg tysm for doing zense coupling!!! It’s amazing and you are doing everything yourself ;;;;; please don’t get burned out and stay safe!

Thank you for your translation😍 Your work is great! I enjoyed your translations :) I hope you are always in good health!

Thank you so much for scanlating Zense Coupling! It's become one of my favorite manga and I always look forward to reading new chapters every day 😍

I absolutely love Zense Coupling, I'm so glad you're translating this series!! You're incredible, thank you very much for all your work!! <3 ily

You are doing god's work with Zense Coupling. The daily chapters have elevated the enjoyment for this series so much.

It reminds me so much of Yugami, it was(and is) my favourite series and one of the factors in that was daily releases.

Thank you for your hard work with Zense Coupling 😄 Really enjoy the series and I appreciate you translating it.

Dex-chan lover
Hi, if you guys see this comment: Thank you! I just finished "Zense Coupling". I thoroughly enjoyed its simplisticity, fluffiness and sometimes cheesiness. It's been a while since I came cross a work that is straight to the point as focused as it.

Seeing how the series concluded in June 2020, I feel even more grateful towards the group for having pulled through with such dedication, quality and consistency! Such great daily releases!

I look forward to your continuation with "Play it Cool, Guys" - I really like this one too - and will see into "Dandara Gohan". Thank you again! Please take care and stay well :)

Again, thank you for 56 days of Zense Coupling, gonna praise the great quality of translation, the smooth cleaning, the font choice and everything.. it was very very very enjoyable to read! lemme tell you this series won't hit the same without you. The fact that it also updated daily made no room for us to cool down about the story and it was amazing.. thank you for letting us enjoy Zense Coupling even more.. I'm waiting for your next works.. been enjoying Play It Cool, Guys too!

Users who are viewing this thread