Konbini de Kimi to no 5-funkan - Vol. 6 Ch. 78

I know it's been a while, but I assure you, as long as I'm alive this series won't be dropped (until it's complete). :)
I hope you'll enjoy the first chapter of Vol.6!
Thank You so much for the notes. The deep dives elevate the whole experience by filling in gaps caused by language/cultural barriers and bring attention to the smaller touches the author puts a lot of care in, but might otherwise get glossed over. Your work is one of the best I've come across in 30+ years, including official releases.

Group Leader
Thank You so much for the notes. The deep dives elevate the whole experience by filling in gaps caused by language/cultural barriers and bring attention to the smaller touches the author puts a lot of care in, but might otherwise get glossed over. Your work is one of the best I've come across in 30+ years, including official releases.
You're giving me too much credit, but I appreciate the compliment. ^^ Thank you. And thank you for reading, I hope the overall experience will be enjoyable for you until the very last chapter of the series. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread