Konbini de Kimi to no 5-funkan - Vol. 6 Ch. 80

Double-page supporter
I initially jumped to the same conclusion that much of this thread has, but I don't think that was Taku in the opening bit - he's not quitting.

In the first place, the panel notably didn't show the character's face. That's a pretty strong hint all by itself.

Beyond that, if Taku was quitting, then he would've already been in a panic at the thought of not being able to see OL-san again. He didn't panic until he thought that OL-san was quitting "too." That implies that until that moment, he was confident he'd continue to be able to see her, which in turn implies that he's not quitting.

I assume that was one of his coworkers, and he had just learned that he was quitting, so jumped to the conclusion that OL-san was quitting her job "too."

And I'm going to speculate that OL-san caught the "too," and that's going to trigger her own bit of a panic.

Fed-Kun's army
I started this manga 3 days ago and I'm all caught up ... and Happy birthday

Dex-chan lover
.... This is why I prefer older ladies... Welp, my wife's the same age so personally, it's a good thing too....

Dex-chan lover
(waking up from gaming binge)...woah, I missed something! Sorry for belated comment, but happy birthday!
1st panel of page 3 is super confusing. Did he decide that she quits her job solely on the fact that she buys flowers? That's an overly outrageous stretch. And why is highschool graduation drawn in the background? To form the connection between flowers and quitting job? That's an even bigger stretch! Stupid, don't like it.
So, finally, her age (I get it he managed to hear that "seven"). 10 years diff is nothing, in some 3 years they can go out alright.
My favourite part is when she says she's still a kid inside. So cute ^^

Group Leader
(waking up from gaming binge)...woah, I missed something! Sorry for belated comment, but happy birthday!
1st panel of page 3 is super confusing. Did he decide that she quits her job solely on the fact that she buys flowers? That's an overly outrageous stretch. And why is highschool graduation drawn in the background? To form the connection between flowers and quitting job? That's an even bigger stretch! Stupid, don't like it.
So, finally, her age (I get it he managed to hear that "seven"). 10 years diff is nothing, in some 3 years they can go out alright.
My favourite part is when she says she's still a kid inside. So cute ^^
The graduation background was a bit confusing, but it's not stupid. In life of a teenager who has never quitted a job so far and NOT a female, this is the closest link in the line of possible associations. Let's not kid ourselves. :) I'd say not realizing it was a handcraft bath salts and nor a real bouquet is more stupid to be honest. :) But there's something else that irked me in the chapter, but I can't talk about it here.

Thanks for congratulations, everyone. ^^

Group Leader
Been a while since I binged something so fast. Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait for the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread