Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Group Leader
Dude switches from one girl to the other so fast I'm getting motion sickness...

Dex-chan lover
And we thought Haruno was the only one flying the flag for crazy here. Imagine how royally fucked in the head their (accidental) kids will be...

Dex-chan lover
This series is SO BAD it turned around and became a masterpiece. I mean, i knew it was going to be bad, but how bad exactly? Even i couldnt predict this absolute trash tier character writting.
Holy shit, i cannot wait to see how many people we lose in this trainwreck.

Dex-chan lover
Any time anyone brings Lloyd into the chat it has to be commended.

Gold star and a medal for you.
Thank you very much.

Lloyd is a handcrafted masterpiece tailored by the gods with the only purpose of producing minimum 3 laughs every chapter

Just dropped and one-starred this absolute POS manga.
eb0.jpg

This is how traumatised person emotional. Author make it happen when reader rage.

Dex-chan lover
XXNqrNI.png

I never do this shit, but this manga as made me break the cardinal rule of not announcing my departure.
Holy fuck I do NOT want to see the rest of this.​
First time I have ever wanted a salute emote for a "dropping this series" comment.

Dex-chan lover
I know author being terrible at writing is the root of this evil... but is nobody questioning the editor and the publisher for actually serializing this? They're just as guilty for enabling this sort of madness... or they could be evil geniuses profiting off of this fever dream.

i was hoping that the mmc will have slowly talked to the fmc about the past and address it head on . what the hell is this dumpster fire of a mmc doing :wtf:
It's not even worth to discuss about. The only connection the fmc have to the tragedy are 1. The driver is her father; and 2. She happened to be in the car. The mc is just a crazy, immature shit.

Users who are viewing this thread