Koneko-chan, Kocchi ni Oide - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - The Man I Hate

hes already basically cheating. hes meeting up with this girl behind his GF's back and is blushing every second

it wasn't a surprise that she would like him but to that b*tch just to stop them having their "own" time, she is pushing it, and that boy is being a jerk

Seeing people blame him is weird. He hasn't done anything wrong. His girlfriend's friend was being harass and he stepped in to help. Giving someone a ride home so they can be safe is not cheating. Not telling his girl that he's doing this is not cheating. He's allowed to have a life outside of his girl and be around other women. The only problem here is the other girl developing feelings for him and now getting in the way.

Dex-chan lover
@Jahangir. he hasn't done anything wrong YET but there is a chance perhaps, and keeping this from his gf will seem suspicious to her when she eventually finds out. It's like, "if you aren't doing anything wrong, why hide it?" thing. If they had just told her from the start, I'm sure the fml would be okay with it. Hiding things like this when in a relationship is not a good idea, it never is. That being said, it isn't cheating, not per definition atleast. I think what is upsetting people is that he spends time with another woman, without telling is girlfriend.

@WoodyCyber why hidding thing? well the girlfriend is the store manager right, and glasses girl clearly violate work rule. sure yuuko might keep it quiet, but we don't know that.

but i agree. secret is not okay. especially when it involve driving home a girl every night

Fed-Kun's army
I hate two faced shit like that. Sure u can like someone else’s boyfriend but to sabotage at the first opportunity like that is very adult or mature

He’s not cheating... he was being a gentleman because he was concerned for her safety. He’s wrong for not telling his girlfriend which will cause a big misunderstanding. Now the co worker has feelings for him. So now the ball will fall in his cort on how he will handle this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread