Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Wow this looks really interesting. I'm already loving their banter! Thank you for picking this up. I also love your credit pages!

Aggregator gang
I just tought that this thing is shoujo manga because those flashy-flashy effect

Looking forward to see how their relationship will progress, thank you for picking this up!

i am looking forward for this: weird things that is hard to find in usual manga. thank you for the chapter<3

ahh i also got hooked on this once i started reading, so i’m really glad you picked this up ! thank you !

Group Leader
Aurora borealis A marriage proposal at this time of year at this time of day in this part of the country localized entirely within your kitchen this family restaurant?

Dex-chan lover
15% of Japanese women don't get married - Jesus
1/5 of Japanese men never got married - HOLY.
It says for people who hits 50, and that the number is probably going to be worse for younger people. Isn't it quite insane? In terms of family, this is like as if there's a war and 1/5 of Japanese young people are dead from it. Let's look at WW2 for comparison. the IJA's death is around 2.2 millions. Their population in 41 is around 71 millions. Half of that is probably male =35 millions, 1/3 of that is probably going to be lower than 50s years old, that's 15 millions. 1/5 of that is 3 millions people. That means that the rough estimate of percentage Japanese men who died during the war is lesser than the percentage of Japanese men who died without having a family.
Forget the economic cost of population decline and all that. The shift in culture, economic and innovation due to the increasing number of men and women being single is going off the rail if you ask me. Isekai, VR stuffs, Illusion Soft became mainstream, explosion of VN on steam, popularity of VTubers and streamers, dutch toys, Otaku culture, fan service in media, idol culture etc... are all the result of the shifting demographic. Single women is one thing, when they become more vocal about politics and threaten to cancel people whom they deemed to make them slightly uncomfortable, but men is the real kicker. More single men means there's a larger percentage of what we now call "incels". They are real nihilists who have nothing left in life other than being the agent of chaos or suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread