Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Ah classic he's into his sister in law. Why isn't this considered a trope yet?

Of course he's in love with his own brother's wife, because no manga's done that before *rolls eyes*

Dex-chan lover
Lmao do these people not understand what having a roommate is?
They’re over-complicating this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Oh lol yall are more reasonable thinking he's in love with his sister-in-law. My first thought went to that he's in love with his sister or something LMAO

@auodere he JUST mentioned his brother though! 🤣

What do I do that would annoy my future spouse? 😰 if I was lucky enough to get married I would stop all my bad habits!

In earnest: I'm bad at getting rid of recycling. And breaking down Amazon boxes in general. In let them pile up... sometimes unopened 😫

I’m so glad I came here to see who he was in love with bc I thought he was in love with his cousin or sister 😂😂😂🙈

lmao it didnt even cross my mind that hes in love with his sister in law if i didnt come here😂😂😂

Momose's odd but reasonable atleast. Communication is key to most relationships and these two are on the right path. Haha. Thank you for the chapter! Can't wait to meet the his sister in law :))

It was crystal clear that he's in love with his sister-in-law (how many times we saw it already), but I like the FL, she is quite good...for now, who knows how she will change once love & drama come😅

I'm glad that I wasn't the only degenerate who thought he had the hots for his sister lol

I love everything about the ML except his high handed attitude. Also, if this is fake when ycant they live separate? I guess she is too broke for that?

Is he in love with his step sister, or sister-in-law? Hmm.

But I liked that he is willing to compromise. :)

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread