Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Ch. 111 - The Conspiracy of Matar Deus (1)

Dex-chan lover
Dammit...I just can't stop laughing at that cringy name...Matar Deus...it's SPANISH AND LATIN.

Rather than going with Deicide, Deicidio, Deus Mortis, etc, the author went with the most chunni of chunni mix of words and I can't take it seriously, much less stop cringe giggling at it. And I've written super cringe things as an author too!

"Oh my dios! It's Matar Deus! We egere to nigerunda-scape!!!"

Cringe-Laughs himself to death.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, just like Shishiraiga (Beast king’s), manifested spirits inherently cancels magic.

Dex-chan lover
I'd have to re-read this one once a year to keep up with it's glacial speed but thanks for the translations

Aggregator gang
Dammit...I just can't stop laughing at that cringy name...Matar Deus...it's SPANISH AND LATIN.

Rather than going with Deicide, Deicidio, Deus Mortis, etc, the author went with the most chunni of chunni mix of words and I can't take it seriously, much less stop cringe giggling at it. And I've written super cringe things as an author too!

"Oh my dios! It's Matar Deus! We egere to nigerunda-scape!!!"

Cringe-Laughs himself to death.
It's 100% Portuguese though. Who knows what he intended. Still pretty weird

Dex-chan lover
If those are remote controlled water golems, it seems to me word magic "trace controller" would be the thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread