Kono Ai wo Owarasete kurenai ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Wouldn’t Be Me Anymore

Dex-chan lover
Yuzu/Sachiko keeps pouring herself into this co-dependency complex which gets deeper and deeper with each passing chapter. Does she even realise she'll end up drowning in the sticky sweet syrup she's throwing herself into now?

Also what happened 9 years ago? Could it be another body swap Yuzu/Sachiko forgot about?

Dex-chan lover
Yuzu/Sachiko keeps pouring herself into this co-dependency complex which gets deeper and deeper with each passing chapter. Does she even realise she'll end up drowning in the sticky sweet syrup she's throwing herself into now?

Also what happened 9 years ago? Could it be another body swap Yuzu/Sachiko forgot about?
lol the same girl getting body swapped twice would be quite the twist lol but i imagine there's prolly some fucked up shit they both did in their youth despite Sachiko having a 'normie popular girl' persona

Dex-chan lover
yay it's back. thank you!
this dude could write almost anything and I'd read it because his drawings are so pretty yet also sexy and edgy

Dex-chan lover
I had this in my plan to read and just read the whole thing because the update put it in my feed. This manga is really interesting and so many characters seem pretty messed up. I think Shirorin is the only one not damaged mentally. Anyways thanks for picking it up and getting me into this series!

Users who are viewing this thread