Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - Vol. 16 Ch. 113

Dex-chan lover
I think I've been reading this 4 or 5 years now? I was in my mid twenties when it started.. I'm 30 in 2024..

Dex-chan lover
Time for the quarterly update of this one.

Hard to say if the physics in this chapter could ever really work.
Yeah, artist doing some perspective trickery on page 18 to make it look like it's working. But the way he's standing he wouldn't reach more than her knees, which is farther than she can reach with a straight posture, and that's not even counting the angle of her arm. And all that's not counting the weight distribution.

I'm surprised it's still going at all, most longer running manga get axed or the author moves on after they get an anime. It's been 7 years since this got one.
It's resilient. And it's to the point that if we see any substantial progression we can expect it to end soon.

Dex-chan lover
Going to be bimonthly
FUCK YEAH!

realizing bimonthly also means one every two months
FUCK!

Also page 3 seems to be wrong? Usami should be the one receiving the coffee, so it probably should be something like "you treated to a cup of coffee" instead of "let me treat you to a cup of coffee".

Group Leader
Not like we’ve been getting monthly updates anyway, so the manga going “bimonthly” doesn’t faze me at all.
Also there does seem to be a translation error on page 3; I’m fairly sure Usami was the one who got treated to coffee.

Dex-chan lover
:qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq: :qq:
BIMONTHLY OR NOT IM TAKING WHATEVER I CAN GET NOW I NEED MY DORKY LOVELY DUO

Users who are viewing this thread