Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 95 - Making It Public

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, making a big deal about it isn't the way to go, for several reasons.

Bros be bros. Don't worry too much about it, and try to tease some money out of him.

I like that they just make sense of the situation rather than being shocked, in denial, or claiming they always knew in hindsight.

No, that's on her. She said it was okay, so she doesn't get to micro-manage the way he does it. Unless she gives instructions in advance.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, making a big deal about it isn't the way to go, for several reasons.

Bros be bros. Don't worry too much about it, and try to tease some money out of him.

I like that they just make sense of the situation rather than being shocked, in denial, or claiming they always knew in hindsight.

No, that's on her. She said it was okay, so she doesn't get to micro-manage the way he does it. Unless she gives instructions in advance.
I think it's more like... He called her to go there while everyone was drunk, lol.

Aggregator gang
I'm loving this series, just started reading it yesterday and I finally caught up.

I hope we get a bit more Tsuji-san, I know it's weird but I always like reading those kind of characters struggling with feelings they know they shouldn't have.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I decided to read this after "Meguro-san", to cleanse me from that idiocy.
Exactly what I did. Saw a ton of the romance series get an update today, and I'm like...after the shit show last chapter, I'll read Meguro-san first and then everything else. :dogkek:

Exactly what I did. Saw a ton of the romance series get an update today, and I'm like...after the shit show last chapter, I'll read Meguro-san first and then everything else. :dogkek:
what i hate the most is that throughout the entire series they made such wonderful progress, YEARS of progress, learning about each other and growing closer and closer, and then all of that got fucked up in 2-3 chapters.

Makes you want to flip a couple of tables. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread