Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 96 - Life Plans — Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, it's almost like that "antiquated thinking" is that way for a reason. Who would've thought?

You'll be fine. Talk to your partner and decide on a plan. Then do what you can after that plan derails. That's life.
The problem isn't their "antiquated thinking" the problem is them always pushing their shit onto others. Always nagging about marriage, kids, blah blah blah while trying to deal with regular life bs can get really annoying. Bring it up once maybe as small talk when catching up at a family gathering, but otherwise, no one asked. Let people live their own lives. 🤷

Dex-chan lover
"At this rate, we'll probably get married and have kids."
I've seen the covers. Better covers than the one that's been on the front page all the time. Which makes me not want to read this manga since the art is worse than the actual manga.

If you're valuing getting married over being in a relationship, maybe you should reconsider.

It's good that she's thinking about it, and she seems to have a good outlook on it as well, even if her confidence doesn't follow.

Bring it up once maybe as small talk when catching up at a family gathering, but otherwise, no one asked. Let people live their own lives. 🤷
What I find is that even that can become a bit much if everyone's doing it. I think it's more important how you do it, and in what context. Asking is better than suggesting. At a chatty table where everyone's discussing the topic is better than where they're singled out.

Dex-chan lover
I saw a video that says giving birth after thirty is going to get a lot harder as there's a higher rate of genetic failure in the eggs in their 30s and that doesn't include outside factors like stress and the environmental effects. It will only get worst as you get older until the female ran out of eggs.

Dex-chan lover
Probably the most relatable chapter in this whole manga, this shit had me questioning my life choices as well :kek:

Though if I’m being honest, I don’t think it matters what age you do these things or what order you do them in. There is no “best time” or “perfect plan” to these things because that’s just life. Go at your own pace and don’t stress over unnecessary stuff, whatever happens, happens👍

Edit: talk to your partner if you have one, they should be your shoulder to lean on when you need help

That’s the best advice I could give to anyone worrying about this.

I'm an office worker myself, and every problems & bs in this manga is too relatable...especially in this chapter, it's what I faces IRL currently as well :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
zev8rqz.png

this felt really annoying to me for some reason, even as a married person
you choose to end up your really good relationship just because your partner didn't want to marry as fast as you, and then immediately went matchmaking for marriage, you value the status of being married so much more than a good relationship that you're willing to compromise for to possibly getting a worst relationship for it. disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread