Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 84 - Reason for the Sigh

Dex-chan lover
pkvubp.png

Dex-chan lover
Afterwork date is nice. Should be a chill one, since you're often a bit tired.

Sulking, but is easily distracted by the menu. So it's not that bad; maybe just something temporary.

The usual meaning of "nothing" meaning "something, but I don't want to talk about it."

Oh, just offended for his sake. Makes sense for the amount of annoyance she showed.

You know, he's completely right thinking she's cute when she's that kind of annoyed.

Supporter
Thanks for the translation.
I must say I don't know where this manga is going anymore. It doesn't seem to have a clear drive now, this could be going this way for hundreds of chapters. I liked it when it focused on the main couple but the writer is losing it for me.

When I saw the chapter title, I thought/hoped it would be one another Sakura. But I’ll definitely take a chapter on these two! I love them.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
This remember my wife getting more annoyed than me when someone say or do something bad to me.
(also, looking at the next covers... They will marry and have a children???????? the main couple, I mean)

Dex-chan lover
This remember my wife getting more annoyed than me when someone say or do something bad to me.
(also, looking at the next covers... They will marry and have a children???????? the main couple, I mean)
the manga already ended (ch. 147)

Dex-chan lover
I must say I don't know where this manga is going anymore. It doesn't seem to have a clear drive now, this could be going this way for hundreds of chapters. I liked it when it focused on the main couple but the writer is losing it for me.
If it makes you feel any better the final chapter of this is 147. A little over halfway to the end now

Group Leader
It's heavily slice of life. It doesn't have to go anywhere. We're just serve a nice view into their relationships and we get to enjoy it. It's fun, it's cute, and it doesn't have to be convoluted.

Don't think of the destination too much, enjoy the ride.

Dex-chan lover
Our quiet, hella smooth introvert strikes again. That last one was very shoujo

Users who are viewing this thread